The nice people at UKAS sent their
update today. You can read it by
clicking here. I did, and struggled, as did the colleagues with whom I
discussed it. I often whinge about the UKAS newsletter, but this time I’ve done
something more than whinge. I’ve emailed them… Here’s what I wrote:
“Dear sir or madamI just received your latest newsletter. I was intrigued to hear about the Pathology Transformation Review 2026 but when I clicked on the link I found the article incomprehensible.The article in question is https://www.ukas.com/resources/latest-news/ukas-welcomes-the-pathology-transformation-review-2026/I showed it to some colleagues, and none of us understand what it means. I don’t want to appear confrontational or reactionary. I seriously want to understand what is going on with my profession and its regulator… But I don't.Could one of your experts paraphrase it in such a way that a semi-retired old dinosaur could understand it… (sorry)”
I wonder if they will get a reply? My
request is a serious one. Despite having done a formal course of study in quality
management I didn’t understand any of what that article was saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment