23 July 2026 (Thursday) - HCPC Update

The HCPC sent their update today. You can read it by clicking here. There’s no denying it was on the dull side. However I see they are asking for applications for the role of head honcho.

I have absolutely no intention of applying… and consequently I have no right to whinge that I think they are making a fundamental mistake by getting all bogged down in management-speak rather than focusing on what I feel should be their core business (i.e. acting in the best interests of the professions they represent). On reflection I suppose that they feel that they *are* acting in the best interests of the professions they represent. But their way of doing it is different to mine.
Mind you for all that I can’t really whinge when I have no intention of putting my money where my mouth is, I expect I will still whinge.
I wonder who would take on the role of head honcho? There’s plenty of people who love the entire “meetings thing”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment