1 January 2021 (Friday) - A New Year's Resolution

Many years ago (nine) I started working on an atlas of haematology. There’s a *lot* of these things; this one was *my* one made up of case studies featuring cases of my experience.
You can find it by clicking here.

Over the years I’ve forgotten about it and remembered it several times. Bearing in mind that if I ever get called up for CPD audit, I will only be assessed on stuff I’ve done over the last two years, this atlas isn’t much use to those purposes … so I’ve had this idea of giving the atlas a serious update. In that update I found half a dozen Google documents I’d created (on things like tear-drop cells, basophils, unexpected thrombocytosis, odd-looking lymphocytes…) so I incorporated those into it as well.
It is my intention to either create or revise at least one page every month from here on in (in fact this is my only New Year’s Resolution).

Today I made a start on that re-vamp by reviewing and seriously updating the section on platelet clumps. You can see that page in isolation by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment