19 October 2017 (Thursday) - Training


The lablogatory people posted an article today which reviewed the requirements of courses for trainee biomedical scientists. One of the very few things I miss about my old life is that I no longer have that much to do with the training of the students.

They specifically considered something which would be delivered on-line. I did something like that years ago. One of the websites is still on-line here. I’ve given up on the other one – it was costing me serious amounts of money and no one was using the thing (that I knew of)

I found myself wondering if I’d like to be a training officer again. About a year ago I was offered the opportunity to do the job whilst someone else took the credit (and the pay grade) but I turned it down. Do I want to train people again… Maybe…



No comments:

Post a Comment