9 January 2019 (Wednesday) - The Oncologist Newsletter



The Oncologist” newsletter appeared in my inbox today. I won’t lie. I perused it briefly and then pressed the “delete” button. The thing is useful... but is really only of peripheral interest. None of the articles caught my eye.

This newsletter isn’t alone. I’ve signed up to a *lot* of mailing lists which aren’t really much use to me. The “bioanalysis zone” is one such, as is the regular update from NHS England and loads of others. They keep me vaguely of general health-related  matters but I can’t help but wonder just how much benefit I get from them. Would the time I spend deciding not to bother with each of these snippets be better spent concentrating on stuff which *is* useful?

Perhaps I need to revisit exactly just what I’ve signed up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment