20 November 2016 (Sunday) - 1604 DM
The results of the latest digital morphology became available. The case was “A 39 year old female presents unwell at the emergency department. Hb 120g/L, WBC 6.5 x 10*9/L, Platelets 150 x 10*9/L. The analyser fails to produce a differential so a blood film is examine”
I first looked at the image some time ago and I said there was left shift with toxic granulation and some early myeloid cells.
The red cells showed polychromasia and there were some stomatocyes seen. I didn’t rate those as important enough.
I don’t think I did too badly….
It seems odd that the system told me I didn’t participate but recorded my entry…
Labels: on-line morphology