29 January 2024 (Monday) - Glad I DIdn't Pay For It...

I had a look at more of my Coursera course on Quality Management.
The lectures played for the best part of an hour; they said an awful lot without actually saying anything and I got ninety per cent in a multiple choice exam by choosing the answers that weren’t frankly ridiculous or laughable.
 
I've started on this course because I make no secret of my contempt for the subject, and I want to be proven wrong. I want to be shown that there is merit in Quality Management. One third of the way into the course and so far it seems to be little more than learning from your mistakes in a blame-free and open way, which is something we should all be doing anyway.
 
Clearly I'm still missing the point. Hopefully that point will become apparent in the next two thirds of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment