30 September 2016 (Friday) - HCPC Newsletter
The HCPC e-newsletter appeared in my inbox this morning. There was all sorts on news including:
· Focus on proposed changes to the standards of education and training and supporting guidance
· Registration renewal and CPD
· CPD audit report 2013–15 published
· Recruitment – paramedics and practitioner psychologists wanted for partner roles
· Employer survey – Have your say
· Come meet HCPC representatives
· Policy update
· Revised guidance for registrants – What happens if a concern is raised about me?
I must admit I rather glossed over the first section; there are seemingly always proposals for change.
The renewal and CPD audit sections interested me. I was intrigued to see that 80% of registrants were doing acceptable CPD; I often worry if what I am doing is good enough. I was also intrigued to learn the HCPC had a You-Tube channel.
I must admit that after learning that, the rest paled into insignificance. I’ve subscribed to the channel.
This is the way forward for CPD !!
Labels: HPC Newsletter