December 15 2010 (Wednesday) - Xmas Quiz



Normally on Wednesday we have a lunchtime lecture. Today we had an Xmas quiz, with questions from all walks of pathology. I was rather flummoxed by the acronym round. What do CAPA, NICE, IBMS stand for? And they didn’t get any easier. When was haemoglobin first discovered? I don’t know. What is the most common blood group in Kent?
But after all was said and done I didn’t do too badly. With twenty one points out of a possible forty, I ended up in joint third place, and only lost out on a prize after I failed the tiebreaker, which was of a festive nature. How many of Santa’s reindeer can you name? I got Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch. But it would seem I missed some out.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete