May 11, 2011 (Wednesday) - Haemoglobinopathies Revisited



Two days ago I revisited my presentations on haemoglobinopathies, and today I combined them into one big talk for the Wednesday lunchtime CPD seminar.
Every Wednesday we have lunchtime seminars which are for the benefit of all staff. Admittedly staff have to attend in their own time, and so attendance is voluntary and not compulsory. Having said that, the attendance today was rather low. Am I that bad a speaker?

But I shall not be discouraged….. If only I could persuade management to take the subject of CPD more seriously and allow staff time to attend. If only I could persuade more of my colleagues to give presentations.
The current program has only a few weeks left to run. Maybe next year’s sessions might be different….

No comments:

Post a Comment