The American Society of Hematology sent their last month’s top five most read articles this morning, Being clinically-based they probably wouldn’t be my top five most read articles, but they were all useful reading.
- Editor’s Corner: Joe’s Career Hacks
- New Prognostic Model Outperforms Established Predictive Models in MDS
- Pulling Back the Curtain: Caitlin Costello, MD
- Classical Hematology: A Specialty in Decline?
- No Difference in CNS Relapse Rates Between IT and IV Prophylaxis Routes in Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas