20 March 2024 (Wednesday) - IBMS Update

Two days ago I had a serious whinge about the newsletter from the office of the chief scientific officer.
But I take it all back. That was perfection compared to what arrived in my in-box today from my professional body. Here’s the latest missive from the IBMS. It really is of absolutely no interest or relevance to me. Now that the IBMS don’t offer professional indemnity cover I find myself asking what I get for the sixteen quid I give them every month.
Two days ago I wrote: ”I really don’t want to appear negative but more and more my CPD is an ongoing tirade about how little use various people’s efforts are to me. Very self-centred of me, I know…
However I feel I’m justified in whinging when I am paying good money for it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment