8 February 2022 (Tuesday) - IBMS Newsletter

The IBMS sent its newsletter today. You can read it by clicking here. Please do click there, and explain to me how *any* of that is of any relevance to me and what I do on a daily basis. I can remember being in my first year of HNC at Bromley Technical College in 1983 when the lead tutor of the HNC in Haematology and Blood Transfusion course openly said that he felt the IBMS had lost its way…
It certainly hasn’t found it in the meantime. Such a shame…
 

Every month I whinge on here about how irrelevant the monthly IBMS newsletters are. Now that they no longer offer professional indemnity insurance, I am having to give my continued membership of the IBMS some serious thought. I pay sixteen quid each month for what? Some letters after my name that I never use? As my gas and electricity bills look set to go up by massive amounts in the next month or so, the IBMS is looking to be little more than an economy I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment