30 December 2020 (Wednesday) - Digital Morphology

I did an IBMS journal based learning exercise this evening: “Digital morphology analyzers in hematology: ICSH review and recommendations” based on the article linked here.

I scored eighteen out of twenty questions correctly…  or did I. On the first go through having completed the lot rather than giving me a score, the web page asked if I would like to log in to the IBMS website. So having wasted half an hour I then did the thing again only to meet with a similar disaster. On the third time I entered the results from memory… Had I remembered them right?

But that’s piddling details. What did I learn from it all… Digital morphology is a wonderful tool, but still has quite a way to go.
After all, most UK labs have a digital morphology analyser sitting unused…

No comments:

Post a Comment