29 March 2019 (Friday) - Healthcare Science Update



NHS England sent their Healthcare Science Bulletin today. At the risk of appearing reactionary or argumentative, I mantion it purely because it is the sort of thing which I am reliably assured is valuable CPD.
I honestly see the 2019 healthcare science awards as being divisive; singling some out for praise automatically detracts fro mthe efforts of others fulfilling exactly the same role.
As for the NHS long term plan… whilst the NHS needs one, it is of passing interest at best as few attempts to prophesy ever work. For me – my long term plan is retirement on full pension at th earliest opportunity.
Mind you I did like the link to the blog posts… in theory. In practice some were good, some were written in management-ese.

I shell persevere with this update…

No comments:

Post a Comment