14 November 2018 (Wednesday) - IBMS Newsletter






The IBMS Newsletter arrived in my in-box this morning. I can’t pretend that this is one of my better sources of CPD…
There was quite a bit of asking for nominations for awards, quite a bit that didn’t seem at all relevant, an advert for a position in the education department that ten years ago I would have applied for, but one article caught my eye. Allegations of inconsistency have been made against the ISO inspectors. It was always my experience that the predecessor of ISO inspections was never very consistent with their approach, and this is unavoidable. The regulations are rather “wordy” and open to interpretation. Perhaps if we had More tangible and defined standards to which to aspire, judging them would be a far less subjective task?


No comments:

Post a Comment