14 August 2020 (Friday) - Oncology Central

 Sigh….

The nice people at oncology central sent their update today. There was a link to what looked to be a rather interesting article about investigating weight loss as a preliminary step in the early diagnosis of a number of cancers… but the link didn’t work.

At first sight I thought (“censored swear words”) but it is worth mentioning here in that CPD isn’t just about improving myself… it is also about *trying” to improve and to accept that not everything I try to do is going to work. I suppose only about one In five of the CPD activities I try get mentioned here. “The Scientist”, “Laboratory News”, and quite a few other things I regularly get have also turned out to be far less usefu to me than I had hoped.

Is that ungrateful of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment