28 September 2017 (Thursday) - Chief Scientific Officer's Bulletin

The Chief Scientific Officer’s bulletin arrived in my inbox this morning. There was quite a bit going on in healthcare science; especially in the South East. I was particularly intrigued by the London Healthcare Science Trainee Network’s announcement it has launched its new website. In years gone by this would have been the sort of thing I would have got involved with.
Not any more… my current employer has the training all sorted. My previous employer wanted me to carry on doing the training but wouldn’t actually give me the job title or position.
Do I want to get back into doing training? In many ways I am content just doing the job of a biomedical scientist… am I winding down to retirement?

I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment